- LED lights operate on practically no power, but it's hard to find one that casts enough light where and how you need it to.
- This light uses a traditional incandescent bulb that is powered by four "AA" batteries (not included).
- Provides plenty of light for walking after dark, working on a car at night, looking under furniture for misplaced objects, or even for producing the world's greatest shadow puppet show.
- It features a handy amber flashing light that is activated instantly by pulling out on the bulb end of the flashlight.
- It also has a strong permanent magnet on the bottom that will attach itself to any magnetic surface to offer hands-free operation.
- The magnet is also located on the twist-off cover where the battery compartment is.
- The hard plastic casing makes it ideal to keep handy in a tool box, glove compartment, tackle box, or camp box.
- Overall dimensions of the flashlight are 6"L (closed) x 1.5"W x 1.5"D.