- Here's a way to preserve those memories for a lifetime.
- It's a kid-authored, parent-kept journal called “Kids Say The Darndest Things, A Parents' Journal Of Unforgettable Quotes”.
- It's a handy little book is designed for parents who want to always be able to recall those jeweled quotes that never seem to stop coming from those innocent little minds.
- Now you can write them down when they happen, and fill in the important data like “Who?”, “When?”, and “Where?” along with the child's quote, and record the age & date that it was said.
- This 7 1/4” x 5 1/4” hardbound book contains a grand total of 72 double-sided pages (144 pages total) on which to write with plenty of space to include all the details of each event, and a special first page that has a bound photo frame window for the author's picture.
- Features a permanent red ribbon bookmark so you can keep it ready to open quickly to the right page at the write time.
- What a wonderful method to chronicle a child's way of putting the whole world into his/her own perspective.
- Makes a wonderful gift for any parent, especially those who are just welcoming a new child into their family.