- These flat bill hats are very durable and long lasting caps constructed of heavy-duty 100% polyester.
- The caps are constructed with 6 panels that are sewn together to form a sturdy hat that's also very stylish.
- Flat bill hats are a style of baseball hat, and they are largely recognized for their flat or strait brim located on the front.
- Flat bill hats are distinguishable from typical baseball style hats because they have a very flat visor, also called a brim or bill, which is usually kept flat, straight and stiff by a thick piece of paper based material that's sewn into the bill.
- There are usually several rows of stitching on the bill that only add to the stiffness and durability of a flat billed hat.
- The visor portion of a baseball cap was traditionally designed to shade a baseball player's eyes from the sun.
- Color : Navy, Black.
- Size : Large/X-Large, Small/Medium.